If you’re currently struggling with headaches, TMJ pain or dysfunction, no one else needs to tell you how that impacts your day. What you do need to know is that you don’t have to live with these symptoms that diminish your life. We want to help you take your life forward, from where you are now, to where you would like to be.
So whether you choose us or not, don’t accept chronic pain or dysfunction as your new “normal” and just live with it. As much as we wish things in our body would stay the same, the truth is, if something in our body is causing pain or dysfunction, over time it will degenerate further.
Our goal is to get you back on track… with fewer drugs, less surgery, less frustration and more freedom to just enjoy life. If you like our philosophy, you’ll love our personalized care. We’ll match your goals with what is possible.
Freedom from pain
We have some amazing technology that 99% of other dental, medical or professional practices in the entire Atlanta area do not have or utilize. We have a unique methodology that again 99% of other doctors cannot offer.
But more than anything, there’s one thing that makes us different…
We’re focused on exactly one result. We want to improve your lifestyle.
We want you to have a lifestyle that leaves you free to go and do as you please, unrestricted by pain or dysfunction. That’s it. Freedom from pain. Freedom from dysfunction. That’s precisely what we have to offer.
If we accept you for care, we’re so confident we can help you gain that freedom, we’ll back it up with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Our values and beliefs.
- Our practice is founded on a few key fundamental beliefs:
- Give our patients the same advice we would give to our family members or friends.
- Treat every patient as if it were ourselves being treated.
- Provide proven methods of therapy that are safe, measurable and effective.
- Tell our patients the truth, even if it’s not what they want to hear.
- Help our patients achieve a better quality of life as a result of entrusting us with their care.
- Have a little fun in the process!
- Once you become our patient, you can expect to:
- Experience the highest level of care, compassion and service from Dr. Abeles and Angie.
- Have your concerns addressed promptly.
- Have a diagnosis and treatment plan that specifically targets your problem and symptoms.
- Have regular contact with us to ensure we’re meeting your expectations.
- … and finally, we expect you to:
- Be committed to getting better and following our advice
- Be prepared for changes in your pill dependency
- Ask questions no matter how trivial or unintelligent you may think they are
- Give us regular, honest feedback on how you’re feeling and progressing
If you share our values and beliefs, we would be honored to have you as our patient.
Contact us for a no-cost, no obligation consultation to discover what we can do for you.